donderdag 26 februari 2015

MATS Bootcamp {February - week 2}


Day 1:
The MAIN assignment is here! *throws confetti* We were all kinda nervous; we had no idea what it was going to be... but here it is! 

WALL ART
(round wood panel) 

Yay! Let's get started right away!

After copying my latest sketch a couple of times, I did some simple color-studies.


Day 2:
I received some feedback about my use of depth; it's hard to tell whether the ferret is gigantic, or the home is really really tiny. So I made another attempt, this time trying to add more depth by adding hills and shade them differently.


Day 3:
Just trying something else; a dark scene.

 Day 4:
The combination of my previous sketches made me come up with a new idea:
Now, the ferret's proportion is much clearer, and there's still some storytelling going on! :)

 Day 5:
Shape & color studies!

My favorites for this assignment: